Why is the "u" lost in curiosity? It's very curious.
On the last Friday of the month, August 31st, 2012, we published these updates to STAR Online.
- STAR Reports: Reports completed by the Evaluation team can be uploaded to your building and are accessible on the Home tab - use them as a reference point for your SMART Goals
- Documents: STAR Framework 2012 language incorporated into the documents that have the framework within them (i.e. top row)
- Observations: The observation reference field (a.k.a. index value) in the left column, created to help you see which classes you've visited, now displays in the form: Observation <#>: <Index field value> (e.g. "Observation 2: 8th Grade")
- Free Account: Cleaned up some formatting, etc.
- SMART Goals: [Today - 30 days] is no longer a forced comparison range in the Observation Details chart
- SMART Goals: Selected comparison ranges in the Observation Details chart now persist when closing and re-opening the Compare pop-up
- Playlists: New playlists now appear when created