"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." - William Butler Yeats
Some changes to the lesson planner this week, among other things, to better help you light that fire in your students.
- Home: Added the ability to manually sort ranges in the Set Comparison Ranges feature
- Account Settings: Added Subject and Grade profile options
- Lesson Planner: Added the new profile fields to the editor header so that you can tag your lesson plans with Grade and Subject
- Home: For language consistency, changed the "Data Collection" series label to "BERC Data Collection"
- SMART Goals / Learning Walks: Changed the title of the buttons that load the Learning Walk form on these two pages (previously called "Collect" and "Observe") to "Learning Walk"
- Home: The Set Comparison Ranges feature now retains your selections after browsing to other modules
- SMART Goals: Updated the export to just show the SMART Goal details now that Learning Walk data reports are available on the Home page