"Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery." - Bill Watterson
When we win the snow lottery here in Western Washington, it's usually for 10 cents.
- Free Account: The form to create a Free Personal Account - a scaled-down version of STAR Online that is aimed at individual users - is now available on the STAR Online site and the overall design was improved in many small ways
- Lesson Planner: You can now select multiple lesson plans and export them in bulk as PDF documents
- Manage Building: This page automatically pulls up and displays the building(s) a user has access to in the district
- Learning Walks: A clarifying update was applied to the message that's displayed when custom fields aren’t configured which explains why the fields are useful
- Design: We are continually massaging the design to keep it up-to-date with other areas of development and this week we released a handful of subtle changes that we hope make the application just that much easier to use
- No fixes of note this week