Here are the five key parts:
- Reports: The Progress report shows the chart and table, and allows you to view comparison groups such as time ranges or STAR Data Collections. The Usage report shows who been conducting STAR Learning Walks and how frequently. The Reflection report shows anonymous observation notes, grouped by score, and overall reflection and commitment data.
- Observation Filters: Expand the panel to narrow your results set down to a specific SMART Goal, time range, or group of focus Indicators.
- Set Comparison Ranges: Use this feature to compare your data set with another time range or STAR Data Collection.
- Chart Views: Toggle between Separate and Combined to view 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s separately or combined results of 1s/2s and 3s/4s.
- Export to PDF: Download a PDF file of the report once you have the view you like and want to save it or share it with others.